Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas cards 2010


I used Valentine Shades Dye ink direct to the Merry Christmas embossing folder.  I layered this under the oval and attached brads to the corners.


Items used:
Valentine Shades Dye ink from Sweetstamps.com
Sizzix Merry Christmas embossing folder from the Christmas set
Scallop Overlay kit from Paper Cut (wild cherry/jellybean green/hopsack land)








I used the Cuttlebug folder with the house and trees.  I colored both with Marvy markers.  I added twinkling clouds flock using a quickie glue pen.  I stamped Holiday Happiness onto a die cut piece of white paper and sponged the edges with ink, then layered this to a larger blue die cut piece.  I attached ribbon to a piece of blue cardstock then layered the  winter scene to this.  Then I attached the Holiday Happiness to the card using pop dots.


Items used:
Sweetstamps.com Holiday Happiness stamp and Royal Shades Dye ink 
Cherry Lynn Designs Mini Stackers Coved Rectangles
Marvy markers (Potter's Clay, Rich Cocoa, Summer Sky and Bamboo Leaves)
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Twinkling Clouds flock
Core'dinations Sky Blue paper
Grosgrain ribbon
pop dots
Quickie glue pen
Sponge

No comments: