Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Basket




For this card I started with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of white card stock and used one of the newly released stamps from SweetStamps.com the 5001 Three Stripes Border and Nassau Blue Shades Dye Ink to create the striped background, then layered this to a piece of blue card stock.  The Bunny and Chick border B171 the DL214 Spring Basket #1 and the B126 Grass Border are from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I cut the basket once in brown and again in blue (for this one I carefully took the paper out of the die so the pieces would stay in place then layered the brown basket on top of it).  For the border I layered a lighter blue paper behind the border to accent the bunnies and chicks.  I flocked the Bunny using a Quickie Glue pen to adhere the flock.  The eggs were stamped using the 2011 Striped Egg in Nassau Blue ink on paper from the Journey Authentique 6x6 paper pack and hand cut.



I added some Sugar Sand to the stripes on the eggs using the Quickie Glue pen to adhere the Sugar Sand.  Foam dots were used to attach the the eggs and bunny.  For the inside I stamped 2017 Pop Up Bunny with Brownie Shades Dye ink and stamped 2008 Eggs-stra Special Easter in Nassau Blue ink.



For the second card I added the DL191 Celtic Chain Mega Doily and the DL112 Mini Exotic Butterfly & DL 112A Angel Wings from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The plaid background is the











No comments: