Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lavender Butterflies

For these cards I used the Dreamcatcher 6X6 paper pad
from 1st Edition and Thimbleberry Shades Dye ink.  All stamps are from SweetStamps.com

The butterfly on all the cards is the 98261 Kaleidoscope Butterfly and the 98260 Moonlight Butterfly from Memory Box.

I used Krylon Adhesive Spray to attach all of the dies to the cards.

On the first card I also used used the B189 Sentiment Frame #1 and the B172 Lace Corner Deco G from Cherry Lynn Designs.

Stamp is 9027 Happy Birthday Antique small

1/8" Cream ribbon attached using Super Sticky Tape





For the second card I used the DL148 Cathedral Lace 
Frame and B190 Sentiment Frame #2 from CLD.

Paper is Core'dinations card stock

Stamp is 9024 Cheery Hello



 




On the third card I used the B172 Lace Corner Lace Deco G and also the Nellie's MFD008 Rectangle multi frame die.

Stamp is 9001 Butterfly Kisses

Crocheted Doily and Resin Flower are from Kaiser Craft








For the inside of the card I used the I used the 
B189 Sentiment Frame #1 and the 
B149 Cuties #1 Flower die from CLD.  

The stamp is 9063 Happiness.                                         


No comments: