Saturday, October 13, 2012

In Her Easter Bonnet Silhouette



For this card I started with a piece of gray card stock that was embossed using the 723159 Bradshaw Embossing Folder from Couture Creations.  After embossing the paper I used Nightfall Shades Dye ink direct to paper to highlight the embossed areas.  I also embossed a piece of white card stock, hand cut around the outside of the frame and used the Nightfall ink to highlight the raised areas.  I used Distress Embossing ink to stamp the silhouette of the 6005 In Her Easter Bonnet stamp from SweetStamps.com on black card stock and heat embossed it with Fine Detail Clear EP then hand cut the silhouette.  I attached the white oval to the card using foam dots and then attached the silhouette to the oval with more foam dots.  The flower in the lower right corner was made from the B181A Embellishments #1 Stamen dies.  I cut these from black and gray card stock, using a black marker to add highlights to  some of the gray pieces than layered them to form a flower.  I finished it with a resin rose from Kaiser Craft.  The flower in the upper left corner is an antiqued silver bottle cap topped with another resin flower.  The flourishes were cut from the DL151 Victorian Romance Flourish die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  Ribbon is a piece of fancy black ribbon I had in my stash of things.  Card measures approximately  5"x7".



1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOWWWWW I love this Sandy!!!!! What a fabulous job on this new stamp!!!!!!! Love all the details and the black is so elegant!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!